Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday My Beloved Hubby

to my beloved hubby, Shamsul Kamal Ibrahim.

"Sayang.., thank you"

Thank you for the laughter,
For the good times that we share,
Thanks for always listening, For trying to be fair.

Thank you for your comfort,
When things are going bad,
Thank you for the shoulder,
To cry on when I'm sad.


This poem is a reminder that All my life through,
I'll be thanking God For a Special Husband like you.

May Allah Bless you always...

Sometimes I ask myself

What did I do to deserve someone like you

Coz' with your kind hearted, you never leave people all blue.

You have given me so much from the beginning until now;

To me, it seems like committing to a vow.

Though you've given me things that I don't think I earned;

You never ask me for anything in return.

So today is your birthday, I'm giving you this gift where in your heart forever it will stay.

I appreciate you for the kind of person that you are;

If you look in the sky, to you belong the shinest star.

My Birthday Wish is for you to stay the same and never change;

Coz' with you nothing seems too strange.

On your birthday, I wish that you're really bless;

Bless for being the very best.

Now, this is from me to you ,

Hoping that you have a very Happy Birthday

Lots of love,
MaMa & Hadif Khawarizmi


soksek: letih giler! hari ni baru masuk opis setelah seminggu coootiii...tengok inbox ada dekat 2000 email nak kena clear..hadoi...

2 comments:

nanonano said...

secret resepi eyh..
larat ke nk habiskn tu.
bak sket sni..
hihi

epi besdei to papa hadif
:)

Intanaziela said...

nano2: meh la turun shah alam..akak belanja makan kek secret recepices...meh..meh...

Hidup ini penuh dengan dugaan, Tak ikut?
Penakut. Kalau ikut? eeii..eii..sukanya dia!!