Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our 6th Anniversary


January 2003 - 25 Januari 2009 = S.I.X Y.E.A.R.S



honestly don't know how I can survive altogether these 6 years; it's quite interesting to note that. I honestly don't know whether being single or being married, which one is much better off? Being single has its own plus point; you can do anything you like, except you have to consider your parents. With the status of being married, such things extend to include your husband and your kids. You think more about the future and you have others to consider. Future planning still comes as first priority.

One thing for sure, with the status of being married, you always will have someone to talk to, and pour things wholeheartedly. I for sure know, I have someone to pour my heart, my feelings [happiness plus disappointments] without that person being judgmental towards me. You can be as silly as you wanted to, being the manja person as much as you wanted to, being the utmost sensible person in the whole world, and you will always know there's always someone waiting to catch you if you ever fall.

Of course, I'm still the sensitive person, we still have our bickerings. Matured? I honestly don't think that I'm a much more matured or much more sensible. Whether we are matured or not, it depends. Our minds and thoughts always clash, We have our ups and downs, we have our arguments and glitches. Afterall, ini dunia realiti, bukannya fairytale. (usually, is more likely) we tend to forget that we have to learn to ask for forgiveness. We learn a lot along the way of being together all these years. Forgiveness should start somewhere, and not as if we think we earned it.Kalau manis saja pun, tak sedap juga kan. Perlu juga masam, masin, pahit, tak gitu?

I mean nobody is perfect. But imperfections create perfections. Yes, I honestly believe two imperfect people meeting each other can create a perfect marriage. As one article stated that fitrah manusia itu untuk saling melengkapi, and we complete each other. That's why Allah made women to be paired with men. And such pairings will lead to harmonious, undisrupted family lineage. I sincerely believe we're that kind of pair - thick as log heads, sensitive as one thought one may be. We both have that trait: )

believe I have improved a lot since I married an offshore man who will be away two weeks a month. (We married on the month of my birthday celebration), I'm much more open to his opinions, and I’m trying to become a much better wife.

With such small expectations built, we hope our marriage will be everlasting up till here after, and I sincerely believe we will meet in heaven. (kalau tak masuk neraka)

I think that this little heaven I have in this world, is such a lovely state of mind indeed. I feel lonely when he's not here with me, I feel lonely. I know there's someone looking upon me, the way he kisses my forehead, the way I kiss his hands and his cheeks every time, I think that's a way of showing gratitude and my love towards him.

As with my own shortcomings, I wonder and believe in Allah's miracles that every test that I went through made me stronger and lovable indeed.

Thank you for always being with me, all these while, I'm grateful for that - for your concerns, for your love, for your showers of gratitude, and for accepting me as I am. Thank you for your kind words.

Thank you for everything! I love you with all my heart :)

8 comments:

aNIe said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Intanaziela & hubby...

Semoga akan terus bahagia bersama suami dan anak2 hingga ke akhir hayat...

Memang betul kita dijadikan tidak sama dalam banyak hal...tapi kita dijadikan berpasang2 untuk melengkapi satu sama lain..tu sebablah kita boleh dpt menyesuaikan diri bersama...

en_me said...

tahniah mama ittewww.. moga moga terus berkekalannns.. salammmz

mc ta said...

Epi anniversary to Mama and babah Hadif..
May you will celebrate so many anniversaries ahead !!!!

mama apih said...

Happy belated anniversary Intan!sori aku lambat wish...ada kat langkawi, demam pulak tu...semoga berbahagia selamanya...Amin.

@hasney^-^ said...

Hmm again...lambat wish you...bercuti..balik utara...Hmm..pejam celik pejam celik dah 6th years kan?...We'll too..this year masuk tahun ke 5 our anniversary...

For you, semoga Allah sentiasa mencucuri rahmatNya di atas kehamornian rumah tanggamu..Semoga ianya kekal hingga ke syurga...Aminn

Intanaziela said...

untuk semua..

terima kasih atas doa2 kalian...amin...

Ibu Double Q said...

appy annibeseri...moga BAHAGIAN kini dan selamanya..

Intanaziela said...

rosmona: tima kasih...amin..amin... :P

Hidup ini penuh dengan dugaan, Tak ikut?
Penakut. Kalau ikut? eeii..eii..sukanya dia!!